Sunday, September 19, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Another week has passed..wow! It went by super speedy quick. Maybe because I didn't have a flood/crisis to deal with? Hmmm... Anyway, I am pleased to announce that we stayed mostly on our menu plan this week. We ended up getting donuts for Cassady & her friend on Saturday morning, and I made a frozen pizza for dinner for them that night. Other than that, we did it! I have been trying to make plans that I can actually stick to, so this was an accomplishment. Let's see if we can do it again this week...with this menu!

Monday: Shredded Chicken Tacos, Spanish Rice, fruit

Tuesday: Nacho Pie, corn, fruit

Wednesday: Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup, toast, green salad

Thursday: Runza Skillet, broccoli & cheese, fruit

Friday (No School)
Breakfast: eggs/bacon with toast
Lunch: tuna pitas, oven potato wedges, fruit
Dinner: Oven "fried" Chicken, mashed potatoes, peas, fruit

Saturday:
Breakfast: french toast, berries & Redi-Whip
Lunch: english muffin mini pizzas, green beans
Dinner: DIY Quesadillas

Sunday:
Breakfast: Super Fluffy Pancakes
Lunch: Broccoli Cheese Soup (recipe to be posted), crescent rolls, green salad
Dinner: Chicken Pot Pie, fruit

For More Great Menu Ideas, Click Here!

1 comment:

  1. I'm stopping by from SITS to say HI!

    I've been trying to get myself on a menu plan, but it never seems to work for me!

    I may have to follow your example.

    Have a great day,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete