Friday, September 10, 2010

Flood Update

We returned home this morning. As expected, although the carpet was dry, the mess was unbelievable. In their haste to clean up all the water, the carpet cleaners basically threw everything from our bedroom all over the rest of the apartment. They also decided that leaving wet clothes all over the house was a good plan. After two days, laundry left sitting in toilet water does not exactly make a welcoming smell.

Scary living room picture. I won't frighten you with pictures of the rest of the house, because it just got worse.

I had the pleasure of spending the day washing clothes and digging my house out. I decided to look on the bright side: we finally got around to rearranging our bedroom & living room. Also, I am now nearly caught up on the laundry. Hooray for silver linings!

No comments:

Post a Comment