Thursday, September 16, 2010

Cassady's Essay

The Time I Overcame A Challenge

Hiya!!! When I was like four or sommething I went over to play with some girls (I might call them brats so...yeah) and I was all "Hi!!!Can I play with you??" and they were all "Sure". NO EXCITEMENT!! And then...THEN...the brats said "We are going to get a drink. We'll be right back." LIARS!!! THOSE FREAKING MEANIES LEFT ME!!! I was all sad and alone. I had ONE friend. His name was Marcus and he had an eyepatch (Then there was the day he betrayed me. I was in kindergarden and so was he, but I had Wednesday off and apparently so did he. There was this older kid and he convinced him that girls are stupid. And Marcus betrayed me for that LOSER!!! Then I went and cried on a Spiderman chair. Then I got in trouble for eating some crackers. CRACKERS!!! And they were good, too.) So I was all "Why'd you guys leave me?" and they were like "Uh...We had to go to the bathroom." LIARS!!! I watched them while they got a drink and then they went to the SWINGS!!! SWINGS!!! NOT THE BATHROOM!!! WASN'T EVEN CLOSE TO THE BATHROOM!!!! Ugh I was MAD!! So instead I went in and punched pillow. Then I went back outside, fists clenched and I got ready to punch them in the nose. But then it was meatball time and those were my FAVORITE. So after lunch it was. THEN it was naptime. So after naptime it was to be a mortal combat. Then naptime was over. It was time. I walked over. Fists clenched. The fire burned inside me. Then it died. I swerved and instead I just sat there and screamed into a pillow. I promised myself that someday, SOMEDAY, (SOMEDAY) I would kick their butts at Super Smash Brothers Brawl. YEAH. BEAT THAT YOU BRATS!!! The end.

(This essay was written by Cassady 9/10 in 5th grade. I have typed it here just as it was on her paper.)

No comments:

Post a Comment