Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Apologies to Delaware...

It's time for another essay by Cassady. This time, she has prepared a scintillating report on the great state of Delaware. I have copied her work exactly as written. I even found the same pictures she used. Enjoy.

Delaware



Delaware was the first state in the U.S.. Isn't it gorgeous?!?! I love the peach flowers. Can you believe that the tiny state is the home to the Perkins Observatory, Columbus Zoo, the Little Brown Jug, and the Delaware County Fair?? I can't. But, believe it or not, it is. It has multiple antique shops. People there must have nice stuff! Delaware is a nice state. I would like to live there. There or Tokyo, Japan. The End.

This second picture that she used may have been what earned her the B-. This is actually Pennsylvania. Or maybe it was the lack of actual information in her report. Or the fact that she totally dissed Delaware at the end of her "report". It's hard to say...

2 comments:

  1. that made me laugh out loud. good job Cassady

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. Delaware totally blown off! It is a nice state, and often overlooked--but at least it's up t here with Tokyo!

    ReplyDelete