Sunday, October 3, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

We have finally made it to October! I love fall. Love it. The smells, the colors, the pumpkin treats...it's just fabulous all around. This week I am especially excited for autumn's arrival because Bill and I are celebrating our 2 year anniversary by taking the baby to the pumpkin patch! I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve today, because we are going tomorrow and I can not wait! Not only do I get to go to my favorite place, but I also get a break from cooking dinner tomorrow night. We are ordering Indian food for dinner for the two of us. Cassady is not a fan of Indian cuisine, so she will be having one of her favorites - pizza rolls! I think it works out well for everyone. And now, without further ado, here's what else we'll be eating this week!

Monday:
adults: Indian food from our favorite restaurant
Cassady: pizza rolls

Tuesday: Mexican Lasagna (recipe to be posted), spanish rice, corn & fruit

Wednesday: Potato Soup (recipe to be posted), green salad, fruit

Thursday: Runza Skillet, fruit

Friday: leftover buffet

Saturday:
Breakfast: Bacon & egg breakfast burritos, fruit
Lunch: leftover buffet
Dinner: Homemade fish sticks(carryover from last week), broccoli w/cheese & fruit

Sunday:
Breakfast: Broccoli & Cheese Omelet Cups (recipe to be posted), fruit
Lunch: leftover buffet
Dinner: Chicken Quesadillas, spanish rice, fruit

For more fabulous menu ideas, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment