Friday, October 1, 2010

Flashback Friday

Cassady was (and still is) a little princess. As my first child, and my parents' first grandchild, everything she did was documented & celebrated. We may have even possibly gone a little over the top on occasion. We had a little party for her "Half Birthday" when she turned 6 months old. She was just barely eating solids at that point, but everyone needs cake for a celebration, right? Typically, she had way more fun playing with all the frosting in the cake than eating it. She was covered in it. After destroying the confection (there is a reason they call those "smash cakes!!), she had her first bath in the tub. It was a big day!

And, if you are wondering where she got the snazzy headwear...I made it. Construction paper, glue, a pink pom pom and lots of sparkly sequins. I still have that hat in her keepsake box :)

1 comment:

  1. Smashing cakes is THE BEST! I turn 40 next year and I want to eat my cake with my hands! Stopping my with your SITS Girl support.. happy Friday!

    www.chickennuggetsofwisdom.com

    ReplyDelete