Monday, January 17, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Whew. It's been awhile since I planned a weekly menu. I have missed the structure and the time savings that preplanning provides. This week is fairly low key: no school on Monday, a couple double shifts at work for my husband, and babysitting two infants (plus caring for my own 13 month old) for me. I'm trying to focus on healthier, more nutritionally complete meals. That said, I still have to please a picky tween, the baby and my husband, who has food allergies. It can make meal planning a challenge, since they rarely agree on what to eat. Here's what we'll be trying out this week:

Oven Baked Vegetable Beef Stew, biscuits, apple crisp (recipe to be posted)

Steak, mashed potatoes, mashed rutabagas (for my husband), corn on the cob, fruit

Shredded chicken tacos, spanish rice, fruit

White Chicken Chili, cheesy jalapeno corn muffins (recipe to be posted), fruit

Baked Mostaccioli (recipe to be posted), spinach, fruit

Broccoli Cheese Soup, biscuits, fruit

Breaded Fish Fillets (recipe to be posted), sauteed squash and zucchini, fruit

For more great menus, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment